Learn techniques for managing your health, maintaining economic security and engaging in your community as you age. Make and maintain small but impactful changes and take charge of your life.
About the class
Aging Mastery Program® (AMP) is a ten-week class that meets once a week for ninety minutes. Each class adds a new chapter to your personal playbook for aging well.
You’ll learn about each of the following topics:
- Navigating Longer Lives
- Exercise and You
- Healthy Eating and Hydration
- Financial Fitness
- Medication Management
- Advance Planning
- Healthy Relationships
- Falls Prevention
- Community Engagement
A telephone version of the class is also offered. This six-week telephone class meets once a week for one hour.
Aging Mastery Program is a program developed by the National Council on Aging.
Benefits of the class
- Make and maintain small but impactful changes in your health behaviors, financial well-being and enrichment in later life
- Get real incentives and rewards to taking small steps that can improve your well-being
- Meet new friends
- Provide support and encouragement to your peers
- Become more involved in your community and with your neighbors
Who should take the class
This class is for anyone who wants to address their physical, financial and emotional wellness. It is particularly suited for people who are:
- People 55+
- Individuals who would like to become empowered to make changes to live a healthier, happier and more secure life
All Juniper Classes